Monday, January 01, 2007
- Name: Eric Stewart
Short version: I'm not sure how much more eclectic a person can be but I am sure that a lot of individuals consider themselves to be more unique than most - a definite contradiction of course. I was born on the first day of the summer of love and I have been an activist, a geek, a hippie, a bit of a punk, a nomad, a sailor, and a bunch of stuff all in between. I have been a pagan, a buddhist, a zoroastrian, an atheist, blah blah. Labels aside, scanning my posts are a better guage of my interests than any paragraph I can write. Yet I am so much more. Aren't you? LONG VERSION
- A Little Adbusting
- Saddam's Hanging: Psyops as Usual
- Age of Grand Canyon Witheld to Cater to Creationis...
- The Cleanup Wars Continue
- Global Warming Claims Tropical Island
- End of year report: The State of the World
- The O'Odham: Native Americans With Ancestors From ...
- The Information War
- Global Warming: Hibernation a Forgotten Pastime fo...
- A Revolution in Robotics?